Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Things

I just got done watching "Becoming Jane" Good movie, tearjerker.

My mother and I worked on our balcony garden today. The weather here in Germany is finally warm enough to put out the window boxes of geraniums hanging from the balcony railing. That's almost the end last of the plants we are gettnig. I will take pictures in the next couple of days.

A friend and I drove up to Holland yesterday to see the Keukenhof Gardens. Oh my God the traffic was bad. It was their annual flower parade. 2 hour line of cars to even get into the park. UGH. But fun to see all the license plates from France and Great Britain, of course the Netherlands, Germany.

The gardens were really amazing, here are a couple of pictures of the flowers I toook. Doesn't do them justice, but you can imagine.




Here's a couple of video clips from my camera:




No comments: