Sunday, September 25, 2005

HMMMM........ WHERE are we giong?

Good question. Things seem to be changing minute by minute, amazing but true.

Yesterday, well actually even today we were planning to go to the UK, all Novell and GroupWise systems there, I can make good money..... But you need a visa.. I could apply for the Highly Skilled Migrant Program and probaly get the visa, but the fee is about $500, and that's about half of all of our money in the world.. Uh-oh. So now we are back going to Germany at least temporarily. Trying to get a handle on a place to stay, I mayhave one if I can convince him to drop the rent, the deposit and let us pay by the week. (Hey, I did that before, though I probably didn't write about it, maybe I did, the whole Darmstadt fiasco!!) and a cheap way to bring the cats up. Then we park outside an army base and beg for cashier jobs.
LOLOL Gawd.....

I will write more tomorrow, I do promise. I have about 10 minutes left here, then the place closes down.

Damn, I should have gone to Germany to apply for the job handing out badges I was supposed to go interview for last Thursday.. well, live and learn, maybe I will get a head cashier job, or a BK job! yeah!


Things have been pretty crazy the last couple of weeks, just trying to find a way to stay in Europe. Money is getting MIGHTY low, which of course is the main problem as usual. Anyway, i will write more tomorrow, nothing too interesting so you haven't been missing much!

No comments: