Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Are we there yet?

Ok, out of 2 dogs, 6 cats, one bird and one mouse, we have the two dogs, one indoor/outdoor cat, and the 3 cats that are coming with us left in the house. It's not only starting to look empty, but also feel empty.

I keep trying to contact this place where I would like the 2 dogs and cat to go, but they aren't in any hurry to get back to me. I guess tomorrow I'll need to say that there are several thousand dollars at stake here, that they could receive IF THEY WOULD JUST RETURN MY FRIGGING PHONE CALLS!!!!

I'm going to hell for getting all these animals and promising to keep them until their deaths do us part, and now parceling them out.

The other real estate agent wants to know if we are out of the house yet, or when we will be. (try the day of closing genius)

My driveway is lined with furniture I'm trying to give away. My house now very closely resembles one that might have old cars up on blocks in their yard. Thank God for the SOLD sign out front.

Did you know the Goodwill won't take ironing boards, flourescent lights and humidifiers? What's the world coming to when the Goodwill refuses your donation? I mean these were all things in good condition. Honest to God, you drive up and they start picking through your donations.... Nope, can't take this, nope, no Christmas stuff, nope can't take an ironing board.. Nope, we don't take we take clothes that go on below the waist on Mondays when there's a full moon. Sheesh.

I don't have a clue as to how everything is going to be done on time.

Bad checks are being written daily, I may not be allowed to come back to this country, or at least not without a visit to jail first.

Both front and back yards needs mowing.

My legs need shaving.

On the good side, we managed to find two new Buddy Christ figures to bring with us to Italy and put on the dash of our scooters. (do scooters have a dash?)

Oh yes, and I also bought a new toothbrush.

And last but not least, I just picked up 3 months of Paxil to keep me sane. (Paid for with a bad check of course.)

Ok then, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: