Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What a sense of accomplishment

My second to last day at work, boy, what a good time to surf. I got so much stuff done today... for the trip that is.

I finally broke down and joined AAA (no, not the alchoholic one silly) so that I would get some breaks on hotel and car rental. Smart move that was. I had so much fun booking a hotel for the two nights here before we leave for Chicago that I also booked Chicago and, oh yeah, a little side trip down to 6 Flags in Illinois. Now this is the way to live.

I also took a chance and booked a car for 10 days, maybe it was 14. I didn't want to rent one for any longer because I have no clue what will be happening after the 4th of June. We will be coming back to Minnesota, but who knows, we may be able to go down to Florida right away or stay here a couple of days. Right now I can't plan that far in advance... YEAH, Now THAT'S fun to say also.

No comments: