Saturday, November 12, 2005

OK, let's just rethink my goals

I need to be out of here, this place just doesn't have a good feel to it anymore. It was lovely having a bit of a rest, but now I NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Here, meaning the place we are staying.I am applying like mad at Amry, Navy and Air Forces bases everywhere in Europe. Span is the new one I am now trying for. There is also a new type of job I never knew how to look for until the other day, and through this I found an IT job opening at a school technology lab on the base in Heidelberg. The city we originally wanted to live in. The opening closes next week already, so everyons CROSS THOSE FINGER AND DO THE LITTLE RITUALS YOU DO; DEPENDING ON RELIGION:Hi Susan, thanks for the comment, I'm glad you are reading this. I am going to again make an effort to start posting a bit every day, since things may be changing soon, I hope.This place just has too much cigarrette smoke, drinking, problems associated with it. i could handle it at first, but now I feel like one big cig smell, and am hacking from asthma, etc. I want out. But I also feel like changes are coming, sooooo that would be nice.OK, going to go out on a limb here and post a couple of personal pics. The pants one, while is quite true about how much weight I lost, I think they were also stretch jeans and with too many washings, also stretched out a BIT..

Big Pants!

Longer Hair


ok, I haven't been able to get any more pictures on here tonight, something is weird, ok, I am letting you go, will try to get the upload to work tomorrow. BYE!!

No comments: