Saturday, November 19, 2005

SAFE? We don't need no freaking safe!

Well, most people said to take the job in Frankfurt... That means I went ahead and emailed not to call me about the job, I had found another. LOL

Most replies were about it being safer to take the job, except for Eric, who knows me sooo well. LOL He said he chose number 1 for me, but HE would take 2.....

EXACTLY! Staying here is not safe at all, much more risky, but hey, risk is why I came here! I would rather put "Chef in a German restaurant on my resume" than "Helpdesk in Germany" any day.

Plus, it was just a man wanting to talk to me about the job, I was not being offered it. This is really where I want to be for now.

So Eric wins the prize of the day.......

Not to make anyone mad, because I did want peoples' opinion.... I was surprised how many times the word safe came up in the replies.

Anyway.. I was desparite(sp) for dessert tonight, so made a cake, oil and eggs, flour and baking soda and pineapple juice, made this stuff that I bought a while ago, hoping it was cornstartch, but is some sort of cake filling mix, which cooked turned out sort of like custard.

The cake once again didn't cook in the middle because I did it in the toaster oven, but I scooped out the middle part where it was raw, then filled it with canned pineapple, and then poured the custardy stuff all over the cake and pineapple.... NOT BAD!

Anway, not much else new here...... Thank you very much for the replies on what to do!!!! Later!

No comments: