Sunday, July 10, 2005

If you are going to be deathly ill, be deathly ill in Italy!

UGh, I have been so sick, I dont even remember the last couple of days. The sore throat and fever has been the worst, I think the back of my throat is in shreds. I seem to have broken the fever last night, but now my ears are killing me too. Looks like getting sick on a weekend when no one is open is a universal thing. No fair! I got out just long enough to check email etc, but I think I am heading back home to crawl into bed again. Eric, sorry I havent emailed you, I will asap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Diana, poveretta!
A quick guess: You probably relaxed once you hit Italian ground, after all the stress back in America these past months; and this is why you got sick. But you can't be sick! You have way too much to explore! Now, get well ASAP! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! I feel as though you aren't that far away when I can read your daily happenings. Miss you much. Love to you and Jess.